To Agencies and Other Social Service Organizations for Further Help
Click on the type of resource you need to jump to that section:
1. Big Love (Community–based Child Protection Specialist Centre)
For a child (below 14 years of age) or a young person (from 14 to below 16 years of age) that is abused or neglected.
Mon to Fri: 9.00am – 6.00pm, closed on Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays
Tel: 6445 0400
2. HEART @ Fei Yue (Community–based Child Protection Specialist Centre)
Mon to Fri: 9.30am – 5.30pm
Tel: 6819 9170
3. MSF Child Protective Service
1800 777 0000 (24-hours hotline)
Contact Director/Child Protective Service: Jai Prakash s/o Ramalingam
Tel: 6354 8786
4. SAFE SPACE (Community–based Child Protection Specialist Centre)
Weekdays: 7am – 12 midnight
Saturdays & Sundays: 8am – 9:30pm
Public holidays: 9am – 6pm
Children & Youth
1. eCounselling Centre (eC2) (Fei Yue Project 180)
An online facility offering free counselling to youths.
Mon to Fri: 10am – 12pm & 2pm – 5pm (Excluding public holidays）
Fei Yue Community Services contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Help123 Cyber Wellness Community Support
A one-stop platform to address cyber wellness concerns faced by youths, parents or educators. Users can get relevant information on cyber issues and interact with trained counsellors through web chat or phone.
Help123 Cyberwellness helpline: 1800 612 3123 | Mon to Fri: 9am – 6pm (except public holidays)
Help123.sg virtual platform: www.help123.sg
3. Tinkle Friend Helpline (manned by Singapore Children’s Society)
A national toll-free helpline and chatline for all primary school-aged children in Singapore. It provides support, advice and information to lonely and distressed children, especially in situations when their parents or main caregivers are unavailable.
Chat Online at: www.tinklefriend.sg
Mon to Thu: 2.30pm – 7.00pm
Fri: 2.30pm – 5.00pm
Hotline: 1800 274 4788
4. Child Protective Services (MSF)
For further information or for reporting of child abuse.
Mon to Fri: 8.30am – 5.30pm
1800 777 0000
5. TOUCHline (TOUCH Youth)
A helpline for youth-related issues. It is manned by TOUCH Youth’s team of counsellors who provide cyber wellness/ youth-related information or advice to both parents and youths.
Mon to Fri: 9am – 6pm, closed on Public Holidays, Eve of New Year, Chinese New Year & Christmas
Tel: 1800 377 2252
6. MeToYou Cyber Care (a programme by Montfort Care @27 FSC)
MeToYou Cyber Care is a cyber–wellness programme for youths aged 12 to 18 years old.
Mon to Fri: 9.00am – 6.00pm
Tel: 6270 8327 / 9173 1766
1. AWARE Helpline (Association of Women for Action and Research) For women facing issues.
Mon to Fri: 10am – 6pm (By appointment only)
Tel: 1800 777 5555
1. Care Corner Project StART
For families facing violence in need of counselling and support services.
Mon to Fri: 10.00am – 5.00pm
Hotline: 6476 1482
3. TRANS SAFE Centre
Mon to Fri: 9am – 5pm (By appointment only), closed on Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays
Application of PPO is available from Mon – Fri: 9am – 11am & 1:30pm – 3pm
Tel: 6449 9088
Operating hours (Ang Mo Kio Yishun)
Mon to Fri: 9am – 1pm , 2pm – 6pm (closed on Saturdays, Sunday & Public holiday)Application of PPO is available from Mon-Thu: 9am - 11am & 2pm - 4pm
Hotline: 6555 0390
1. Babes Pregnancy Crisis Support Ltd
Pregnancy crisis service and support for teenage girls who are pregnant.
Hotline: 6664 8591
24/7 helpline Whatsapp: 8111 3535
2. Pregnancy Crisis Service (PCS) (Family Life Society)
For women facing unwanted, suspected or unexpected pregnancies.
Crisis Hotline (9am – 10pm): 6339 9770
Whatsapp: 9126 9061
1. SG Enable Information and referral services for persons with disabilities (child and adult).
Infoline: 1800 858 5885
Line operates on Mon – Fri: 9am – 5.30pm, closed on weekends and public holidays
1. Agency for Integrated Care
Provides information and service linkage for ageing, caregiving and mental health-related conditions
Mon-Fri: 8.30am – 8.30pm
Saturdays: 8.30am – 4pm
Singapore Silver Line: 1800 650 6060
2. Hua Mei Centre for Successful Ageing
A one-stop and first–stop primary healthcare provider for the elderly.
Mon to Thu: 8.30am – 6pm
Fri: 8.30am – 5.30pm
Closed on Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
Tel: 6593 9500
3. Lions Befrienders
Information, referral and befriender services for the elderly.
Mon to Fri: 9am – 6pm
Saturday / Sunday: Closed
Enquiries: 1800 375 8600
4. O’Joy Care Services
Provide care services improves mental and psychosocial health, as well as a community programme for the elderly.
Mon to Fri: 8am – 5.30pm
Tel: 6749 0190
5. The Seniors Helpline (manned by SAGE Counselling Centre)
Support hotline for anyone 50 years and above to call in who has a concern or question.
Hotline: 1800 555 5555
Mon – Fri: 9am – 7pm
Sat: 9am – 1pm
Closed on Sunday and Public Holidays
1. National Problem Gambling Helpline (manned by National Addictions Management Service (NAMS)
For those or whom one knows that has gambling addictions
24 Hours 1800 666 8668 / 6732 6837
1. Community Justice Centre
For the litigants in Person and their family members.
Mon – Fri: 10am to 4pm
Tel: 6557 4100
2. Community Legal Clinic (manned by Law society pro bono services)
For low–income persons requiring legal assistance.
Mon – Fri: 10am – 1pm, 2pm – 4pm (Closed on public holidays)
Tel: 6536 0650
3. Law Society Pro-Bono
They provide legal aid to disadvantaged individuals/families.
To get a pro-bono online legal clinic advisory session: email@example.com
4. Criminal Legal Aid Scheme
For legal aid in respect of non–capital offences offered by volunteer lawyers. The scheme also takes on cases involving clients with mental conditions.
Mon – Fri: 9am – 11pm, 2pm – 4pm
Tel: 6534 1564
For more information, click here
5. Singapore Association of Women Lawyers
For members of the public requiring free legal counselling. Please call to check if eligible for the free legal consultation.
1st and 3rd Mondays of every month: 6.30pm – 8pm
Tel: 6837 0611
1. National Care Hotline (NCH) – by Ministry of Social and Family Development
Provide psychological and emotional support to those who may need a listening ear during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Tel: 1800 202 6868
(Everyday from 8am to 8pm from Jan 1, 2022)
2. Samaritans of Singapore (SOS)
SOS Crisis support
SOS initiates follow-up for high suicide risk individuals identified through the hotline, email befriending, and third party
24-Hour Hotline: 1800 221 4444 or 1 767 (1-SOS)
1. Care Corner Counselling Centre
For the Mandarin–speaking community with family, marital or personal problems.
Daily: 10am – 10pm, closed on public holidays
Tel: 1800 353 5800
For general enquiries, public can contact the centre at 6353 1180 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Think Psychological Services
Consultation hours: Mon - Fri: 9am – 7pm
Saturdays: 9am – 3pm
Tel: 6836 5536
WhatsApp: 9189 6553
3. Counselling and Care Centre
For those who are facing emotional, psychological, relationship and marital problems.
Monday & Wednesday: 9am – 9pm (last appointment at 8pm)
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 9am – 6pm
Tel: 6536 6366
Mental Health Resources
1. Mental Health Helpline (IMH) 24 hours - 6389 2222
3. Singapore Association for Mental Health Helpline (SAMH)
Mobile Support Team was formed to reach out to individuals and their caregivers in the community who may be at risk of having mental illness and are usually identified by the police, grassroots, Town Councils and HDB officers.
Mon - Fri: 9am – 6pm
Toll free helpline: 1800 283 7019
Tel: 8511 2678
4. Caregivers Alliance Limited (support and counselling for Caregivers of individuals with Mental Health issues)
Mon – Fri: 9am – 6pm, excluding public holidays.
Tel: 6460 4400
5. Polyclinics that provide support for mild to moderate mental health conditions:
Ang Mo Kio PolyClinic
Bukit Batok PolyClinic
Chua chu kang PolyClinic
Toa Payoh PolyClinic
Call Healthcare Group Polyclinics appointment line: 6355 3000
OR Book an appointment at Healthhub website/app or OneNUHS app for NUP clinics.Visit this website on how to book the appointment
Financial And/Or Social Services
For families going through a difficult period and require urgent and immediate assistance.
For information on the ComCare Assistance available.
Daily: 7am – 12 midnight
Tel: 1800 222 0000
Click here for more details
Family Service Centers (FSCs)
Family Service Centres (FSCs) are based in the community to provide help and support to individuals and families in need. They are staffed by social service professionals.
Find one in your community here
Social Service Offices (SSOs)
Social Service Offices (SSOs) bring social assistance closer to residents in need. They make ComCare assistance and other forms of assistance such as job matching and family services more accessible to those who need it.
Find one in your community here
1. Association of Muslim Professionals 1 Pasir Ris Drive 4 #05–11 S(519457)
Tel: 6416 3966
2. Chinese Development Assistance Council 65 Tanjong Katong Road S(436957)
Tel: 6841 4889
3. SINDA (Singapore Indian Development Association) 1 Beatty Road S(209943)
Tel: 1800 295 4554
4. The Eurasian Association, Singapore 139 Ceylon Road S(429744)
Tel: 6447 1578
5. Yayasan Mendaki (Council for the Development of Singapore Muslim Community) 51 Kee Sun Avenue S(457058)
Tel: 6245 5555
1. Credit Counselling Singapore
For those seeking help for serious debt problems.
Mon – Fri: 9am – 6pm, excluding public holidays
Tel: 6225 5227
2. Debt Advisory Centre (manned by Association for Muslim Professionals)
A one-stop centre that is open to individuals from all races and religious affiliations, who are facing debt problems.
Mon – Fri: 10am – 5pm
Helpline: 6416 3960 / 6416 3961